An ionic foot spa treatment is an external detoxification method, which removes toxins through your feet.
The body detoxifies while you are comfortably seated with your feet placed in a foot spa filled with warm water.
It’s a very efficient way to remove toxic accumulations regardless of where they are located in the body. It is a non invasive process that is relaxing, rapid and effective.
The Ion-Cleanse Process generates a stream of positive and negative ions (charged atoms), which attract and attach themselves to oppositely charged toxic particles and draws them out of the body through the skin. Each session takes about 30 minutes.
The array goes into the water with the feet and in combination with salt, generates positive and negative charged ions allowing the body to release it’s toxic content.
During the course of an Ionic Foot Spa session, the water will most likely change colour and bits of foreign matter may appear as sediment. This is to be expected.
While we can use the below chart to speculate against the areas of the body that need attention due to the water colour change, we must also realise that diet and water supplies amongst other variable factors can influence the colour of the water also.
- Black: Detoxifying from liver
- Black Flecks: Heavy metals
- Brown: Detoxifying from liver, cellular debris, tobacco
- Dark Green: Detoxifying from gallbladder
- Orange: Detoxifying from joints
- Red Flecks: Blood clot material
- White Cheese-Like Particles: Most likely yeast
- White Foam: Detoxifying from lymphatic system
- Yellow-Green: Detoxifying from kidneys, bladder, urinary tract, female/prostate area